- Today is No 1's birthday. He's 12, which I found quite upsetting.
He's not a bad kid (a part from the part where he doesn't want to shower) (or when he uses the laundry basket as a tool to tidy up his room) (or when he spends ages doing his homework and then somehow 'forgets' to hand it in and gets in trouble with the teacher).
In fact he's a pretty good kid. Excellent. Amazing. Handsome. Smart. Funny. Kind. And only yesterday he was little and cuddly and not tall and spindly.
His brothers are still at school so me and him spent the morning in a freezing cold wharehouse
He climbed. I didn't.
Maybe if I felt better...
who am I kidding... I have as much strength in my arms as a sea cucumber (yes I'm aware they don't have arms... geeesh)
- I have a terrible cold and feel very sorry for myself.
- My new tissues make me smile
- I'm reading "the perks of being a wallflower " . I'm enjoying it.
- Still walking the dog and still finding lost property
(pink day at the park yesterday)
- The boys have taken to playing football in the garden after school
this is the result of a hard fought match.
- He's playing minecraft on the computer... I wonder if he'll notice if I go to bed for a while....