Randomly on a Tuesday
- Woke up to sunny skies, hang the clothes outside to dry, rain, brought the clothes in, sunny. Typical.
There's somebody upstairs sanding and re-painting the windows. They're all open and the house is a fridge.
- Talking about fridges... mine doesn't drain (who knew fridges had drains?) so somebody is coming tomorrow to fix it. More money down the drain, literally.
- No 3 started karate yesterday. So cute. For now.
- If anybody has seen No 2's shin pads can they please tell me where they are? Can't find them. My fault apparently.
- Oh and I lost my new 9mm circular needles, the short ones. I need them to knit the Cullen cowl in Quince and Co Puffin yarn. C'mon, own up, who's taken it????
- My farmer's daughter never-ending quilt is slowly growing.
(don't look too close. The quality of some of those blocks is just shocking... but I find it impossible to use the templates and get accurate results - yes, I do change it to 100% etc. etc. - so I've taken to do them with foundation piecing method whenever possible. or simply doing a little math. I don't think I'll make ALL the blocks either... but we'll see)
- what an awful photo. I apologise. It'll never happen again.
- It looks much better than this.
- Mr M and I are popping into Stockholm in a few week's time... any suggestions for cool shops/art galleries/things to do?
- I must do some ironing.