Still here... I've spent a lovely week with my mum who was over from Italy and time got away from me... but now I'm back and I have a few things to show you so stick around y'all, ok?
Randomly firstly to catch up a little...
- Mum and I shopped. I like shopping with friends... but shopping with 'mum' is a different matter all together... don't you think? And we're good at it. Wink.
- Mum and I ate. A lot. Which is why I had soup for lunch. Sigh.
- Incidentally it wasn't a brilliant soup; asparagus and peas, which I thought had potential, but it was watery and a little 'meh'. Nice colour though. Definitively a case of colour over substance. AND they served it with rocket. Geeesh people, what is this obsession with rocket? Rocket over everything, under everything, to the side of everything. Enough already.
- End of rocket rant.
- No 2 is away with school for a week. IT IS QUIET around here!! Oh my, oh my. And I haven't raised my voice since Sunday morning... I love him to bits and wouldn't swap him for the world... but still... let's just say his absence is noticeable and leave it at that!
- I miss him though. He's the only one I can have a really good row with and two seconds later a really good laugh. Sigh.
- No 3 has scored two winning goals in two tournament football games (soccer) this weekend and is still walking on air. After the second one his friends ran into the pitch and piled on him. Sweet. That would have made me cry if I'd been there. Ridiculous, eh?
- My kitchen still smells bad... I think repainting the walls might be the only solution. Depressing thought.
- I've signed up for a tennis course. I know, shocking. Last time I attempted this the coach kept telling me I looked like I was catching butterflies... not hitting a tennis ball. It was off-putting to say the least.
- And lastly... because I need to walk the dog before picking up No 3 from school so I must be brief... I bought myself a birthday present:
It's one of Cleo Mussi's hands (well... not literally on of 'her' hands, that would be creepy...) and I've been wanting one of these 'for-like-ever'. Mr M is not convinced and has asked me to hang it in my study... but I think it's beautiful... don't you think it's beautiful?
I'd like more.
C'mon Lilli.... walkies....