9 things on March 9.
1) I made a wicked tiramisu for a dinner with friends
2) the wickedness of the tiramisu' is directly correlated to the fact that my running today felt like running through treacle. Or mascarpone cheese... Don't think I'm wrong on this one.
3) No 3 spent his morning dressed like this
Rugby training was off because he got a swing in the face yesterday and he's all bruised. Don't ask me why a fluffy dressing gown, slippers and cricket padding was a legitimate alternative. After that, he changed into his rugby gear to help Mr M wash his car. I stopped asking for explanations a long time ago; it's safer.
4) They did not wash MY car though. Actually they only washed the back and one wheel. See the previous point about not asking for explanations.
5) We're having roast chickent for lunch. And you?
6) No 2 is a big fan of Lisa Congdon and loves her patterns.
7) I finally finished reading "the goldfinch" by Donna Tartt. Have you read it? What do you think? Let's just say that it was loooooong. And I couldn't like the main character at all (not to mention his friend...urgh) so I struggled all the way. Really well written... but geesh.... looooong. I felt like shouting 'ok, I get! now MOVE ON!!
I'd be interested in your opinion though. Convince me I'm wrong, please.
8) I have a jar of marshmellow fluff in the cupboard. What do I do with it?
9) And lastly I've started a new shawl (which will probably qualify me for the nickname 'shawl lady', but I don't care)
Have a lovely Sunday!!