I'm very aware that all my posts recently are exceedingly random... but here we go again...
- to start off on the ubiquitous spring theme I can show you the lovely freesias Mr M has given me last Saturday:
- and then to contradict myself completely I could tell you of the three hours I spent yesterday on the freezing sideline of a muddy rugby pitch.
- I've come to the conclusion the that 'circle of life' is as much about mud/no mud, clean/dirty than everything else.
- I've also come to the conclusion that the rugby boots I so lovingly cleaned last week can simply be left to dry and then given a good smack against the pavement to shake the dry mud ahead of the next session. I ain't washin' 'em no more'.
- Lilli and I went for a long walk up the hill and finally found some lost property... (this year has been really poor for that)
- I'm developing a weird passion for 'young-adult' dystopian fiction. My latest obession is the 'Divergent' trilogy, but I'm also on the latest installment of the Wool/Shift/Dust trilogy... This latest development comes in a long line of similar phases: wizards, vampires... and now post apocalyptic stories... Who knows what will come next.
- I'm making a quilt for friends who are getting married next month. I haven't worked with this muted colours for a long time and I'm really digging it.
- I can't find my sun glasses. Most annoying.
- I have a broken tooth and a dentist appt. Urgh. Must floss.