Yes... I thought that might get your attention!
This is the most delicious, deliciously quick and deliciously easy recipe ever. So grab paper and pen and write it down. You won't regret it.
(Unless you eat it all by yourself in which case... well you've only got yourself to blame then...)
This recipe is for 4/6 people. Or one...
5 large eggs
5 tbs of caster sugar
250gr of mascarpone cheese
3/4 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
- Beat sugar and yolks till bubbles appear (I'm sure there's a technical term for this...).
- Gently mix the mascarpone into the egg yolk/sugar mix till smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder. (My mother adds the cocoa before the egg white... we argue... I like to do it after so I can judge better when I put enough in... she claims I over stir it... either way it always gets eaten to the last mouthful!)
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours. If you plan to serve it in small bowls, do the spooning out now, before it goes in the fridge.
- LICK THE BOWL.
Now I realised that there's no photo of the final product... apologies... (she hangs her head in shame and admits she was too busy wrestling with her child for the rights to lick the bowl... unforgiveable I know)
TRUST me though. This stuff is amazing.