- It's the morning after the night before... YES! the new series of Downton Abbey has started. Fabulous... did you see it? oh my.... the clothes... Did you see Edith's green number? I think Mr M would run away if I met him for lunch dressed like that, but wasn't it fabulous?
- Back to reality, eh? This is a lovely photo of an IKEA bread (from a kit all in a box/add water/shake'n'bake type thing)
Don't try this at home. I've probably done something wrong but let's just say I couldn't even cut the thing, never mind eating it! H.E.A.V.Y. It did however smell amazing so at least my kitchen smelled awsomely.
- To console myself from the epic failure and in order to forget that I'm a person who can't even succeed at the 'add water/shake'n'bake type thing' I gave myself a present:
- On a totallly different note, it's freakingly warm this week.
- Incongruous and unnecessary flower shot coming up, ready?
- I've been making this:
and tomorrow it will protect my clothes during my printing course. I'll try to get Ali to take pictures... but you see it's full of people who take things VERY seriously and we are the only ones who take photos...
- I may or may not show you what I print because I have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing. Whatever will come out, good or bad it'll be down to luck. Or bad luck. Or lack of luck. You know what I mean. You will.
- Did I tell you Downton Abbey series 4 has started?
- I did? Oh ok.
- And this is my favourite thread of all time. I quilted one of the Oakshott quilt tops from last summer with it and it's fab. Really perfect. They could have been made for each other. As soon as I sew the binding I'll show you. Pinky swear.
- Took the boys (No 2 and No 3, No 1 was minecrafting - I'm sure that soon 'to minecraft' will be accepted in the Oxford Dictionary... like 'to hoover') to see the stage production of 'The butterfly lion' (from Michael Morpurgo's book). Oh soooo lovely. If it appears near you, don't miss it.
- I was given a small cyclamin plant.
- I mugged it. Love it.