- I need a crown.
- On my tooth. What did you think? That suddenly I had Royal aspirations? Ha ha. On my wall I have the best 'Royal Wedding' plate though... do you want to see it? here it is:
- Speaking of Royalness I had to get this biscuit tin:
- It's been nice to have No 1 back in the folds. Is it possible that he's grown in two weeks? I mean not just physically (he's as tall as me...) but mentally... he's been really good to little Spanish boy who doesn't say a word this week.
- When he was away I sent him every night a little text message... in two weeks I got four back:
2) Am I allowed 2 drink red bull
3) Body boarding
Eloquent eh? I'd like to think that his silence spoke volume of how he missed him and words just failed him...
- Lilli the ferocious beast killed a toad, deposited a leg in my study and the rest of the animal at Mr M's feet. Gruesome as it must have been I'm a bit upset he got offered the biggest bit. Ungrateful beast. Who spends all day with you? Who walks you every day? Only one leg???
- My house is stupendously clean but it's not thank to me. I called the professional and it looks fabulous. They were brilliant. "Mum they're vacuming the light bulbs" No 2 ran to tell me in disbelief!
- I'm slowly going through cupboards. Before going to Cornwall I tackled the one under the sink... oh boy. I found 19 unused sponges, 3 white vinegar bottles and 4 small tubs of silver cleaning fluid. Don't ask. I don't know the answer.
- I can't find the instructions of my new sewing machine. I'm hoping that in my tidy up frenzy (well not quite a frenzy... more like a leisurely stroll) they'll turn up somewhere.
- I took the boys away from the television and hurled them down a hill yesterday
They didn't mind.
- I'd like to point out that normally my children are better dressed than this. Yes we did have the "colour matching' talk. AND the "better tie your shoelaces talk before hurling yourself down a hill" talk.
- They just don't listen.
- Whilst they tried not to get hurt I sat on a fairly comfortable bench drinking undrinkable coffee and reading a really good book: 'The Moonstone', by Wilkie Collins. Genius. And so so funny. AND it's a free Kindle download.
- Am I the only one who's kind of surprised the kindle doesn't get any heavier the more books you put in it? Gets me every time. Especially after downloading 850plus pages of A game of of thrones. Weird.
- My sister and I went to the cinema to see "The Way, Way back". Beautiful movie. Don't miss it.
- I've just eaten a piece of chocolate for the simple reason it was on my desk. I didn't even wanted it.
- Sigh. I'm so weak.
- What's up in your life? Anything interesting?