- My dishwasher is broken.
- This weekend Mr M and I survived:
one school visit
a birthday party
a swimming gala
two rugby matches
one hockey tournament
one family birthday
- and did I mention my dishwasher is broken?
- This morning Lilli and I met an ancient Rottweiler called 'Bruce Wayne'.
- No 1 was told to tidy up the 'primordial soup' that was the floor in his bedroom and he thought he was being very clever in rollying everything in a tight ball (clean clothes/shoes/coat/slippers/pjs/dirty laundry/school uniforms etc. etc.) and hiding it (badly) at the bottom of his closet.
- He regrets it now.
- "No 2 stop annoying your brother!" "it's not my fault that he always falls into my traps"
- No 3: "it's not fair that I'm always the youngest"
- And the dishwasher is still broken.