Random Japanese theme
- toilets in Japan are... different...
(I didn't dare touching the 'massage' button nor the 'power deodorizer'. Too scary)
- I loved the contrast between the old
and the new
- and how they co-habit in perfect harmony
- I fell in love with the most beautiful house in the world
- and learnt that details are so important
(that believe it or not is the old Japanese version of a downwater pipe from the roof)
no matter how small
- that you can be spiritual
- and still believe in luck
- I also learnt that I don't EVER want to eat sea urchin EVER again.
- ... and Kung Fu Panda really exists
All is well.