I started the week with random... might as well finish it in the same way, right?
- don't you just love Fridays?
- are these soybeans (soya beans, whatever) or broad beans?
last week I treated them as soya beans, 'de-poded' them and boiled them. We survived. Just wondering if I'm going wrong.
- I'm in love with peonies;
the more faded the better.
- If you buy yourself a bikini... a) take a sanity test. b) stop opening the fridge when you're mildly bored. c) don't count on the calories-burning power of knitting.
- I found the plant that can survive life over a kettle:
I have no idea of what it is, but it seems to cope with randomly timed shots of steams throughout the day.
- 4.13am. I'm asleep. The door opens. "mum, the house is burning I need to sleep with you". wtf. It took me less than a second to wake up and 40 minutes to go back to sleep after a realised no 3 had a bad dream and only needed some reassurance.
- Two weeks of school, two sports days, one swimming gala, three play performances, one concert, one karate grading, one birthday party, one end of year disco and one school fayre to go.
- Onwards and upwards.