- Today at No 3's new swimming lesson I bumped into a friend from university. We shared a house for a year and had great fun together. Somehow we drifted apart and hadn't seen each other in 17 years. We have arranged to meet for coffee soon and truly catch up. How lovely.
- My sister and I managed to time our walk up the hills perfectly. Before and after the heavens opened.
- Now it's clear again and the sun throws lovely shadows on my wall
- I declare Lindt chocolate the best ever. Sigh. I shouldn't be eating it as I have to squeeze myself into a very tight LBD on Saturday. Might go out and buy a pair of Spanx instead. Must do that in fact.
- I'm loving the flower arrangement on my dining room table. It's all about the vessels, right Ali?
- The boys and Mr M are all out this afternoon - can you hear the silence? - and after a gorgeous leisurely shower (why is it that showers in the middle of the day always seem more relaxing?) I'm making good progress with my latest quilt.
No real blocks just pieces of fabric, very heavily quilted.... we'll see if what's in my head translated to the finished product!
- Happy Sunday to you all.