- First things first many thanks for all your advice on egg keeping and juicing, I mean fruit and vegetable juicing... not egg juicing. That would be disgusting. I mean... do you remember the scene in Rocky (can't remember the number) when he drinks that glass of raw eggs before he goes out running?... makes me feel weird just thinking about it. Yuck.
- Also it makes me feel old.... that was a loooooong time ago.
- We're entering the last two weeks of school.
- It takes dynamite to get No 3 out of bed in the morning and I'm sure that by the time we get to school his neurons still haven't all re-connected... He's a zombie. (Apparently, though, he's NOT TIRED, he just doesn't want to go to school...)
- AND my diary is insane... two sports days, a swimming gala, one athletic meet, two archery competitions and two training sessions, a cricket match, 4 cricket trainings, 4 tennis lessons, a rugby day, a leavers' disco, one birtdhay party, two end of year assemblies.... and THAT is just the boys.
- I might not survive.
- Goodbye, it was nice knowing you all.
- Also, I read the most horrible book... it has had great review but all the characters are mean and pompous and superficial snobs, alcoholics or taking drugs, unspeakably cruel...
It's a 'mean' book. Sad.
Yes, ok, it might be well written... but there are no redeeming features in it. Not one. And good writing alone... well I'm talking about it right? So maybe that's what the author wanted.
I'd like to hear what you think if you've read it... What did I miss?
- I need happy books. Any titles?