... also called 'scraping the barrell of blog writing'...
- it's quite early on Sunday morning and 3/5 of the households are still in bed. The lucky ones.
- No 3 and I have been up for ours... it kind of went like this: 8.30pm last night, after a horrible rugby game (Gloucester lost, terrible referee) and a lovely curry we realised No 3's temperature was sky high. Half way through XMen days of future past (very high brow stuff) I take him to bed with me to keep an eye on him... Not the best night, awake at midnight for more medicine, awake at 2.15am for incoherent mumbling (him), awake at 4.28am with him telling him he was finally feeling totally fine and was ok to go to rugby this morning (what???), awake and up at 6.13am for more medicine and a cool bath (temperature now at 104F). Oh boy. He seems better now, on the sofa watching rubbish TV, but at least he's had some breakfast.
- I am a zombie. I feel like a zombie. I probably look like a zombie too!
- My brother is on a delayed train on his way to the airport and is risking missing his flight over.
- I've cleared the ironing, both washing machine and dryer are going... (the silver lining in the dark cloud)
- Oh oh oh, I didn't tell you but Mr M and I went to see "the imitation game" on Friday night (I know! Date night!)... AMAZING. Heartbreaking too but so so good. Benedict-... you're fab.
- I found another Orla bag at the supermarket:
- I finished my coffee and No 1 and No 2 are now in the kitchen with me... must resume normal motherly duty...
- Have a good Sunday!